Show multiple VOS 360 and VOS Cloud runtime instances in Hub

• Idea
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Planned
  • (Edited)
I'm operating both VOS Cloud and VOS 360 instances but in the hub can only see the VOS 360 runtimes
Photo of Ofer Aharon

Ofer Aharon, Product Manager

• 664 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Ofer Aharon

We expect this capability to be available in Hub in the coming couple of weeks, this thread will be updated once its done.
Photo of uwe.wiedow

uwe.wiedow

• 70 Points
unfortunately we cannot add our own cloud link to our VOS-cloud until this issue is fixed. If I want to add a CL in the VOS-Cloud configuration tab I am always forwarded to the vos hub to select on I guess. But I coul not see our runtime there so I cannot select a cl. Am I right so far?
Photo of uwe.wiedow

uwe.wiedow

• 70 Points

When I start our cloud link and log in with my hub credentials I get two runtimes to select (that's what I expected). If I choose our VOS-Cloud runtime I come to the next page with the traffic displayed, ok so far. But then after about 10s I see the Login Panel again. For me it seems that the cloud link application would crash and restart automatically.

Photo of Ofer Aharon

Uwe, we're following up on the CL registration issue with team and yourself via urgent conversation chat and expecting to resolve that shortly.